So, is there a disadvantage to not rationing water, not allowing democracy, allowing cannibalism, or allowing bath salts? What about advantages to the other options in those policy choices? These all sound like no-brainers unless we're missing some important info on this page. -Jatopian (talk) 09:02, 6 June 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not sure about not rationing water and not allowing democracy however I believe the advantages / disadvantages of the other 2 options would be something like this:
- Pro = Decrease in food consumption?
- Con = Unhappiness and or population reduction
- Bath Salts (or any other drug introduced in game)
- Pro = Happiness improves
- Con = Decrease in performance on missions, accidental death, theft of supplies
- These are just theories though
- Retrybute (talk) 02:43, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
Is this page out of date?
I'm a new player, but I've noticed that there are policies on this page that are awfully similar to, but slightly different from, policies I've seen in my games. Is it possible that some of the policies listed here were from an older version, but were since changed? Specifically, do both "Democracy" and "Rock the Vote" exist? Do both "Foreign Policy" and "Nationalism" exist? Or are the first of each pair obsolete?